Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nevada's Weekly Contest *** Week 4 *** June 20th
[center][Image: bftn001.jpg][/center][center][font "Chiller"][size 7][#0000a0]Nevada's Weekly Fishing Contest June 20, 2003 [/#0000a0][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#0000a0][size 7]Week 4[/size][/#0000a0][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][size 6]North America's largest reservoir [/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][size 6]that lies along the Colorado River is?[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#ff0000][size 6]Winner Wins This Lure [/size][/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#ff0000][size 6]and [/size][/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Chiller"][#ff0000][size 6]2 BFT Stickers[/size][/#ff0000][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][Image: lure1.jpg][/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3]Contest Rules [/size][/font][/center] [center]

[font "Arial"][size 3]The first one to post the correct answer wins the prize listed above for the week of June 20-26.[/size][/font] [/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 3]Good Luck Everyone! [/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial"][size 3][Image: animtrout.gif][/size][/font][/center]
[signature]
hmmmmm perhaps a trick question is afoot!

sm
[signature]
[center][size 4][Smile][Smile]Only 3 Days left! on this contest![Smile][Smile][/size][/center] [center]
[/center]
[signature]
ok i'll say lake mead . .

sm
[signature]
[cool]Although Lake Powell has almost three times as much shoreline, Lake Mead is the largest in surface area...1.5 million acres compared to 1.2 million acres for Powell.

Of the two, I would rather fish Powell. More scenic and more fish...of more species.

TubeDude
[signature]
[center][#ff0000][size 6][cool]We Have a Winner![cool][/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center][#ff0000][size 6]Yes, We Have a Winner![/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center][#ff0000][size 6]Lake Mead[/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center][#ff0000][size 6][/size][/#ff0000][/center] [center][Image: lmead1.jpg][/center] [left][size 4]Although Nevada is widely know as a dry state, it has over 200 ponds, lakes and reservoirs, which provide nearly 400,000 surface acres of sport-fishing opportunity. [#800000]Additionally, both Nevada and Arizona share Lake Mead, North America's largest reservoir that lies along the Colorado River[/#800000]. Add to this total, more than 500 streams and rivers that span nearly 3,000 fishable miles, and the state offers a wide variety of angling possibilities. [/size][/left] [center][size 4]Congratulations to Southernman. You beat out TubeDude by 19 Min.[/size][/center] [center][Image: bftn001.jpg][/center] [center]I will have your Prize Lure for you shortly.[/center] [center]Have fun with it and let me know if it works. I will post the the next Nevada Weekly Contest on Wednesday. Thanks, TubeDude for your information on Lake Mead and Lake Powell. [/center]
[signature]
oh boy! of course i shouldnt win anything here since im the mod, but since no one else jumped - i'll take it! see how easy it is to win folks!

i dont feel too bad cause i dont think tube dude uses any 'store-bought ' lures anyway - he makes his own!

sm
[signature]