Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new to this site
I will be coming up to Ione on the 18th for my family reunion and was wondering if you could give me some places to fish and what to use.
[signature]
Hello JCrack,

Welcome to these boards, What were you intrested in fishing for?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Welcome aboard jcrak!! It will be good to finally see some post from Washington on this board. I moved out of Washington to salt lake about 5 years ago. I know there is tons of good fishing there, just got to figure out how to get people involved more. Your going to Ione? I'll bet the majority of people in Wash. have never heard of it. I lived in Cusick for about 3 years. Took my EMT training with the Ione F.D. The most prominate fishing hole is the Pend Orille River. I like to fish at Browns lake, it's a flyfishing only lake. Skoukum [sp] lakes are also great. Bead lake can also be alot of fun. All these lakes are south of Ione but not that far of a drive. It's some of the most beautiful country you can find. I really miss it there. Let us know how you did and where you went. Good luck. Al
[signature]
Thanks for the information about the fishing in the area. I will heading up there in two weeks, I will let you know how I did. Thanks again. Jcrak
[signature]
I forgot one place...there is a lake, i can't remember the name of it ,but just as you get into town on the right side of the road. You can't miss it. It also has a nice park and picnic area. AL
[signature]
welcome ! i see alan has helped you out already !
[signature]
Hey jcrack----How was your trip to Ione? Did you make it out fishing? Been looking for a post but haven't seen it so I thought I'd rattle your cage and maybe get some action on this site. Let know how you did. Al
[signature]
we went to lake leo and cought sume cut's and little crappie. It was fun didn't get to go out as much as I wanted. Thanks for the info. jcrak
[signature]
Anytime you get out it's fun! It makes it so much nicer to be in such beautiful country. Damn I miss it up there. The first thing that came to my mind when I moved down to Utah was "where are the trees" they do have treed areas down here but nothing that compares to up there.
[signature]