Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big but
everyone's catching seabass, no-one told me !!!!!! [cool]
[center][Image: catalina%20fishing.jpg][/center]
[signature]

Hey captianrambo,

Welcome to the California board. Just when and where did you catch that barndoor-like flatfish? Is that your boat? I'll bet it would float in Catalina waters too!
It looks like its eyeballs are on its left side although we know a California halibut can have eyes on either side of its body.

JapanRon
[signature]
hey ron the boat is the Esplendio 35 ft Terria, my buddies, Butt caught @ China ... I just got back fr doing 3 days on the Legacy (2nd ticket) alot of butts nothing like this though... thanks for the replies RR
[signature]
hey i saw the sea hawk at the island on sunday. I work on the PURSUIT. you guys got like 30 feet from us when we were enjoying a wide open barracuda bite!!!![mad][mad][mad][mad] you guys are nuts![crazy][crazy]

oh well..... we still did pretty good. we got 282 barry's.

I just wanted to rub it in since you guys didnt do so good. you guys didnt even put a fish count on the internet, well..... at least i didnt see one.... www.sportfishingreport.com

sorry for the spam guys.

no hard feelings rambo

joe
[signature]

Hey captianranbo,

Thanks for the info and a hope you can give a little more detail on your future trips to get our guys toungues hangin' out! ha ha ha

Info from the guys that just stepped off the boat have is like gold.

JapanRon
[signature]
Ya,

I went for seabass and ended up with a 23lbs HALIBUT[mad]! LOL! CHUBASCO III

Aaron

LONG BEACH SPORT FISHING BERTH 55 is the $#!T!!
[signature]
Yea kind of cool.... sounds like u get around too... myself you can find me @ different landings.. if not fishing 2nd ticket ... good-fishing my friend .....
[signature]
Cool Sea Hawk huh?? Is it true that LA harbor might be shutting down?? If so where are you going??

Aaron first deck

Victory Sportfishing
[signature]
I was just curious.....how much would a boat like the Hawk cost someone.... It is a very nice boat.

what is the cruising speed and all that good stuff???

joe
[signature]