Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tube dude book WOW !!!!!!!!!!!
so I got tube dudes book-WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is just crazy how much info is in there.
There are float tubing book out there but nothing
like this.This book is a MUST for anyone that
float tubes. This is the very best book on float
tubing ever.
Thank you so much dude .I just wish I can shake
your hand in person.
Well done.
Sincerely Peter.
[signature]
I will second that. I got mine yesterday and I have 3 chapters read. Thanks Pat. Ron
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Thank you, guys. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thanks for buying the book and I am glad you find it worthwhile.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Pat[/#0000ff]
[signature]
WoW is right word!!!! I'm just starting to learn about float tubing and this book is a big help.
Thanks tubedude.
[signature]
Same with me...WOW....and my wife is asking if I was gonna be glued to the "lighted" book or get busy on what I had to do?
Great enjoyable reading!
[signature]
What is the title of this book, can i find it online?? I have heard alot about it and want to pick up a copy. If you have one for sale, could you bring it tommorrow??
Thanks ,
Shawn
[signature]
[cool]The info is at the top of the Tubing forum page...titled [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=500774;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"][#212126]FLOAT TUBING BOOK[/#212126][/url]

I will have a couple of copies of the CD with me tomorrow.
[signature]
[quote TubeDude][cool]The info is at the top of the Tubing forum page...titled [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=500774;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"][#212126]FLOAT TUBING BOOK[/#212126][/url]

I will have a couple of copies of the CD with me tomorrow.[/quote]

HEY where you going tomorrow ???
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Got a few tubers planning a floatilla on Yuba Reservoir, about 2 hours south of Salt Lake City. It is a multi-species water with walleyes, northern pike, yellow perch, smallmouth bass, channel catfish and rainbow trout as the primary sports species. But, it is overrun with carp too, and it has been tough to get through the carp to catch the more desirable species.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I hope you realize that the only reason we are going fishing is to be able to post a report for YOU. It ain't because we actually want to go fishing.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Weather looks awesome tomorrow; Cant wait to read the report. My only free day is Thursday and the weather looks terrible. [frown]
[signature]
[cool]What weather report are you looking at for Thursday? Mine shows partly cloudy and 77 degrees on Utah Lake...where we are having a Gorilla floatilla. You gonna join us at the Knolls?
[signature]
Best of luck TD and thank you for the report.[Wink]
[signature]
I just might! I have a tentative trip planed for Yuba but if the boat falls through I will be there! I'll call you if I can make it!
Heres the weather I was looking at but it changes daily.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=88
[cool]
[signature]