Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend pics
I'll be adding the rest this evening [fishin].
[signature]
Pickled pike ..yummmyyyyyyyyyyyy
[signature]
finnally got out yesterday to my favorite bluegill spot..got my limit of eater bluegills..hooked i big pike that ate my bluegill when i was bringing it in..diddnt have a chance on 2 pound test..cought i 14 inch bass by accident..i got my fix and my bluegill meal..oh yea i finnally got the lawn mowed for the first time this year..used a hay bayler[sly]
[signature]
Hay bailer , ROFLMAO !
My lawnmowers just need some more attention . I have three new to me "yard sale " riders , one needs a new belt , the other two need some tire repairs and all three want new batteries [Image: happy.gif].

Here's more pics from the weekend . The pics with the dam are from Chapple Dam just below Wiggins Lake in Gladwin County . Our catch was one LMB , one Sucker , and one Rockbass . The other pics are of my nephew from Maine getting his first taste of Northern pike fishing , he's used to pickrel fishing .
The highlight of the trip was watching the container of worms floating downstream just out of everyones reach , we had a great time together .
[signature]
hard to beleive the waters are worm enuff for wading up your way already.. great shots....
[signature]
i got 1 rider and 1 push mower..the kill switch under the seat went bad,,so i had to push mow 2 acres of lawn that was knee high..you get any big pike or alot of keepers..
[signature]
dont kick me,

ya know you could have unpluged the switch and run a jumber wire across till you got a new button for ulnder the seat... [laugh]

I mowed my share of foot tall grass to day as well, when it comes to tall grass, nothing beats a push mower, well septin a brush hog... or a swarm of chickens..[:p]

dont know about the pike but the wallies were jumpin in the boats in so E mich this morn....[cool] Most every one got run off the river around 3.30 - 4 this afternoon when the kaboomers came rollin in.... I hear on the inland lakes the bass were having a feild day this morn as well..[cool]
[signature]
If you wade in the water that is just less the amount that the misquitoes have to snack on you.

Darn things have been horrible around here last week or so. I think my son lost a half pint the other day down by the river.
[signature]
i was told about the jump the switch thing today..little bit to late..me and my dad went to the blue gill hole today..got our limit in an hour..then the rain came in..them were what i call slab gills..cover your hand..of coarse with all the rain ill be mowing the lawn again shortly..
[signature]
We are dodging the skeeters by getting in before the sun starts to dip but , those darn deer and black flys are eating the flesh off our bones !

The river water was cool at first but we were used to it quite quickley . My youngest sister suffers from vertigo and man was I proud of the way she waded out to the fast water and fished her heart out without letting it get to her .

I get to replace a belt on one of the lawnmowers tomorow , my youngest gal used the non-gas push mower to do the yard today .
The wood pile has begun and has a long way to go . last year we used one tank of propane for the winter rather than the three we usually consume .You would thing with me slinging that maul i'de look like popeye the saylor but no sign of my guns getting any bigger , LOL !

WINGS JUST SCORED 2 TO 1 WHOO HOOO !

Going gill fishing with the Mrs. this week , pics to follow !
[signature]
I replaced a belt on the rodio tiller today,,, what ever you do, dont let them try to give you a green belt... they are garbage from the get go, I put one on my tiller two years ago and it did not last 15 minutes... "no exageration"

so if green is all they have, drive the extra miles for a black one or order a black one, it will be cheeper in the short run not to mention the long run... the green ones cost one third higher than a black belt on top of it all... [pirate]
[signature]