Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from MA
Been bass fishing for over 25 years and hope to learn alot here about float fishing. I do most of my fishing(bass) from shore and I'm tried of dealing with limited areas to fish from.
[signature]
hiya cigarleaf and welcome to the site.. here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?category=66"]Float Tubing Forum[/url].. hope this helps..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Thanks MacFly55. I have been doing alot of reading on that section.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there cigarleaf and welcome to our forum. So what kind of cigars turn you on?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I like alot of different cigars. Just about anything from Pepin; Padron; and some house brands. I have way, way to many cigars on hand.
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]I get mine from Thompson Cigars out of Tampa, Fl. Cost me about a buck a copy for hand rolled and long fiber. The fish don't seem to mind the aroma. lol[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Sound good![cool]
[signature]
ahhhhhhh but do they help to keep the flies and skeeters and other flying pest away??? [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][inline buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif][Image: happy.gif]Some but not all.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
then they must not be stinky enough.. LOL...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]