Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lennox Lewis and challenger Vitali Klitschko
[size 1]Pick the round and Win a BigFishTackle.Com Shirt! 1 Entry Per Person. You have to post by June 20th.[/size]

I'll take Lewis in 12. I picked it right on the last one!

[size 1][Sad]I WAS GOING TO GO THIS ONE BUT WILL BE OUT OF TOWN[Sad][/size]

[#0000ff][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][url "http://www.lennox-lewis.com/events.asp"]LENNOX LEWIS v VITALI KLITSCHKO[/url][/#0000ff] [url "http://www.lennox-lewis.com/events.asp"][#0000ff][Image: BattleoftheTitans.jpg][/#0000ff][/url]

The battle of the Titans is brought to you earlier by special request from the fans. The fight that sporting fans have been anticipating in the fall of this year is here now. Lennox Lewis granted Vitali Klitschko’s wish of a Championship fight when Kirk Johnson dropped out with injury to a pectoral muscle.

Lewis (40-2-1, 31KOs) asked Klitschko (32-1, 31KOs) to step up to the plate, and both agreed terms taking a pay cut, to fulfil the WBC mandatory. Vitali, even though 3 inches taller than Lennox, faces the biggest challenge of his career in trying to dethrone the Emperor of Boxing.

“This is bound to be an explosive fight coming to The Staples Center in Los Angeles on June 21”, said Emanuel Steward, Lewis’ legendary trainer of champions.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[pirate] Lewis wins in 8th

Flagmanonice........
[signature]
no, it will go all 9 rounds(I think thats how many) and the decision will come down to the number of hits.

joe
[signature]
Lewis in the 5th.

IFG
a little late with your post I see, had to be in yesterday...

me I think lewis will take a powder in the first[pirate] just kidding just kidding....

I would want to get on the rong side of ither one of them hulks...[Tongue]
[signature]
Hello Guys,

The fight doesn't start until 5pm tonight, so we'll take entries until then. DH, The pro fights go 12 rounds now'adays, is that your guess?
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
ya, wasn't sure of that. I'm a baseball guru, so i had 9 in my mind because of that. oh well. cool. I still keep my guess. educated guess might i add. HAHA

joe
[signature]
I'm also known as the KnowsAllAboutBoxingGod. That fight should not have been stopped. If there is a rematch I'll take Klitchsco in 7, I could always use another tee shirt.

IFG
what are the results? I dont have cable.

I take it by your tone lewis lost?
[signature]
[unsure]Lewis won between 6 and 7 rounds, so would'nt it mean there would be a tie between icefishinggod and me ?

Flagmanonice...........
[signature]
the 11 O'clock news just gave a 10 second report on the fight, they said the fight was called due to a cut over challenger's eye. and that it was not much of a fight.

no other details were given,

they went on to say that tyson is back in jail for another brawl.
[signature]
[unsure] Who won the shirt ?
[signature]
Hello Guys,

I thought it was an awesome fight!! I agree Klitchko will win a rematch and was winning before they called the fight. He definetly rocked Lewis a few times (and vis-versa)! Great fight!

Technically noone won because you had to pick the round not come closest, but since noone picked it, lets call it a draw! Anyone who voted who would like a t-shirt, send me a private message with your shirt size, color prefrence (white or ash) and address.

Thanks for playing guys, hoped you enjoyed the fight as much as I did!
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator