Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy Everyone!
Been viewing this site for a few months now. Finally figured I better sign up and contribute what little I may be able to (can't just take all the time right?). I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts and like hearing success stories almost as much as having my own! This is a great site. The forums are a great resource, etc. and most folks appear to be genuine (unlike others I've frequented where the participants fill the need to boost their egos). I look forward to a long and happy subscription. [Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif][Image: happy.gif]

Tight Lines!

OT
Welcome to the site OT, if you have been watching the site for that long I guess you know where the Utah board is but were you aware that the Utah board also has a Flyfishing section. If you need help finding it or the main FF forum please let us know and we will give you a link to that board. WH2
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Odie_Tater and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the kind words.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]