Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
appology to ut bass
Im making this a post because I would like to appologise to ut bass,made plans to fish with him and could not follow through .Got a phone call friday night from some freinds up north that I havent seen in years ,Had no choice but to go fish the tourney,left home at 8pm got to cj just before blast off , Drove all nite, havent been up there for a few years,Yea good Idea....not! They are blowing water down the snake like i have never seen before., anyway to make a long storry short, here is the list of damage,, broke the head on my trolling motor,ripped up my prop on a sand bar up above black sands bridge,got into the back water i was looking for and went on to dump toad after toad lost a 6plus just before I had to get back down, Winning weight 5 fish 28 lbs.all green fish.. shoudl have stayed home. Again my appologies to ut bass. My insurance company is going to hate me monday!
[signature]
or you are going to hate your insurance company[:/][mad]
[signature]
thats more like it
[signature]
Man, when your boat get's hammered ... it really sucks! Sorry to hear about your trip drama. Let's try and hook up this next week!
[signature]