Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
33 hole sunday am
Went out to 33 hole about 5am. I chummed up the water with my special chum mixture. They were on today!!! Left about 11am after landing 14 in the 2lb range. I knew I didn't feel like cleaning them so I put them all back for another day. Forgot my camera this morning along with a few other things. I did bring a trash bag with me and filled it up with other peoples trash. It didnt even look like I touched the trash because there is so much. Anyways, how is the boat fishing? I have been thinking about renting one but I dont want to gel lost or anything like that. I figure I paid for all these stamps I might as well use them! If anyone has any tips for me as far as boatfishing please let me know. I just want to get on the water in a boat and fish!![fishin]
[signature]
The other day I was out floating in the mouth of boulder harbor 2 different boaters asked where las vegas marnia or something like that was.
[signature]
we rented a boat last summer. i was worried bout the same thing. i took my little hand held GPS i use for hunting and marked the marina before we left and bunch of other spots so i could find my way back if i got mixed up, but i ended up knowing where iwas the whole time anyways. we rented one from echo bay and it was 90 dollar deposit and 50 for 4 hours and like 80 for 8 i think. and gas when your done costs like 4 bucks. they rent boats at callville and lake mead marina too but its a little more money, but not bad. they give you maps too and phone numbers to call if you have problems. its a pretty good deal.
[signature]