Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID Please
I am from Ohio, and I caught this fish from the Mohican River. If somebody could let me know what they think it is, that would be highly appreciated. [Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
that would be a redhorse sucker..i do believe..we get alot of them..
[signature]
Welcome to the site CC, thanks for joining BFT. Here is a link to the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=49"]Ohio board[/url]
I would agree with Lurtch, it looks like a sucker to me also. WH2
[signature]
welcome CC.. hope you enjoy the site..

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there CC and welcome. That picture looks a bit strange to me. I don't mean the fish but how it is hanging like to someones neck. Anyhow is is a pic of a RHS. Judge for yourself.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline "1st RHS.jpg"]
[inline rhs.jpg]
[signature]
DR..you caught my attention with the hanging from someones neck comment so I had to go back and look.. Im thinking.. but not sure.. might an arm sticking out of a short sleeve shirt??? [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4]I blew the picture up and finally saw the mono being held against the back drop of an arm. Did look odd at first glance.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
You guys are funny. Sorry I just have a fat arm. But the fish is still questionable. Thanks.
[signature]
yep.. have to agree mi amigo.. I did not really notice until you asked.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]