Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good fishing (after keeper question)
So I now say with pride (after my keepers post) that I have not had that problem since all released fish have been fine. to day though after catching a nice rainbow for dinner (13") I hooked the nicest brown trout I have ever seen and about 15" to boot. ( I had to let him go it was too beautiful to keep[Smile][Smile]) This is my first year fishing since I was little and I have been reading a ton to learn to fish right not not just lucky. It was the end of my night and I decided to toss s few last casts in the brook. It is a small run that feeds a channel about 3' deep right next to the pull off. IT GETS FISHED TO DEATH, but I tossed my roostertail a few times up into the run and fished it slow down stream in to the channel and along the bottom and bam!! big fish on. It felt great to catch the fish that every one else was missing. It was the perfect end to a nice evening on the water. i just had to share, sorry no photo but I could not justify letting it sit on the bank while I try to catch a pic ( it was just so strong and healthy at that point I just wanted back in the water to go free .... and I had dinner already.) thanks for letting me ramble about [Smile]

peace[fishin]
[signature]
sounds like you had a great time. keep the stories coming but remember there just a story without the pic.
[signature]
I know i know the proof is in the photo[Image: happy.gif]

At the time I only had the camera on my phone, I cant seem to find the USB cord to connect my camera to my computer.
[signature]
Hey pal, I know that the phone does not always get a great picture, but you can send it to your email address on most phones. Just open the pic on your phone push send and then type in your email address...least that is how mine works!

Good story!
[signature]
thats how i do mine. The fish i catch are so big that if i take a picture with my ordinary camera that the pictures weight to much to carry around.
[signature]
i do mine that way to..but youve got to have internet access on the phone to do this...
[signature]
if you have bluetooth on your computer and phone you can put them on it that way or you can transfer them on another phone that has intronet then email them. I take plenty on my camera but i lost my connection to my computer so they have to sit on the camera tell i can find mine or figure out were to order a new one.
[signature]
i do mine through the bluetooth conection..but i think the blackberry is the only one with bluetooth conection..
[signature]
most of the newer onces do. i know mine and my wifes do and neither are black berry's not sure what they are but they have it. I think some of the new cameras even have blu tooth
[signature]
got a question..did you purchase this option or is it standard..i pay more for internet access on the phone..the phone is also the wireless reciever for the computer..thats how i get my internet conection..
[signature]
the blu tooth is free on my phone and i think all phones but i pay for my intronet, i can host a computer with my 3g also but i have never tried it.
[signature]
youve got to register it with the computer your using..then they charge you the normal internet fee..you cant jump on any computer only the one your registered with..its basicly wireles internet with your phone as the reciever..i live in the sticks..only way to get it..besides the home phone line..
[signature]
Nice to here you let it go. That has happened to me before. Especially when I land a brookie with spawning colors. I don't think twice about letting it go. Although I do enjoy have a nice trout dinner, it feels just as good to see them swim away.
[signature]