Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collapsible Pier Net
Hi,Guy's

Where can I puchase a really good drop pier net online? I appreciate any help you guy's can give.Thanks

Damigotit!
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Damigotit and welcome. We have a lot of companies that buy ad space on the BFT so if possible we would like to do a little business with them. At the top on the dark blue bar, you will find a button labeled Shopping, next is Salt Water Fishing, then pick a company. But I will save you some time by including a short cut here: [/size][/#008000][/font][url "http://www.histackleboxshop.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=drop+pier+net&Extensive_Search=Y&Search.x=16&Search.y=8"][font "Garamond"][#bf0000][size 4]Net[/size][/#bf0000][/font][/url][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4] retailer. Good luck.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Are you in California? I know a few good local retailers if you can't find anything online. Welcome aboard too.[cool]
[signature]
I'm in Houston,Tx but I wonder if any of those places that you know about would ship 1 to me. I appreciate any number you could provide. I saw a few drop nets that people in California were using and I really like what I saw. Thanks again.
[signature]