Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alone on the water
Am I the only person in ohio that is fishing, or is everyone going to michigan also , dont blame you . I,am.
[signature]
michigan do have a lot of nice lakes to fish on, not to mention a lot of privet stock ponds as well... [:p]
[signature]
ive been looking at the muskie stockings and i got a lake near me thats been stocked heavy for the past 6 years..campau lake is the namenever fished it but thought you might be interested..
[signature]
oh yes Im interested, Ill have to find out where its at, make plans and go thank you
[signature]
just type in [campau lake mi] you will find maps ..cordinates..and if you look on page 3 youll see the latest musky stockings..let me know if you head there its 30 minutes from my house..
[signature]
i just checked out the web site i told you about ..reading michigan forums on it..and checking out the stocks..well worth the trip..large muskie..and tiger muskiebeen planted 500 per year since 1979..tigers from 79 to 90 then muskies since..check out the site you will have all the info you needincluding conture maps of the lake..
[signature]
Thank you Im going to check it out right now, Ill get back to you after while.
[signature]