Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Ready for a tourney!
I have been practicing for a tourney thats coming up on the 21st for the past 2 weeks. i have been doing ok but nothing real big. All i can say is that its gonna be a really tough one. I went to the lake last night an despite all the rain we did good! got quite a few bass on a fluke. the only bad thing was that the pike and muskie really liked them too. they kept on biting my damn line off and i lost all but one of the hooks i was using. I love fishing for and catching pike but not when im getting ready for a tourney. I did get a pike to the boat before he cut through the line. He was 28.5", so i figured i would put him in the livewell. Took him home and got some nice steaks out of em. Cant wait to put him in some beer batter and fry em up. Yummy.
[signature]
Where are you fishing at?? I would love to get into some pike fishing
[signature]
Im fishing at glendale lake in Price Galitzin State Park. I Fish that lake more than any other lake around me. There is alot of great fishing up there, and a whole lot of pike. It would be a good place to start pike fishing. They really like spinners and spoons, they also seem to like big flukes.
[signature]