Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?
Im going to be in Firth in mid july for work and I was wondering where the best to go fishing for trout would be? Hopefully in a river or stream? please give me a heads up .
thank you
[signature]
All you need to do is drive over to the Snake River. That should take you about 2 mins to get there from Firth, maybe less.
[signature]
That's great. Any hints on what works well? Fly fishing? Or is it better with rapalas or jigs? Is there more than just bows? Is there better places than others?
[signature]
You can Fly fish, use bait, use jigs or Rapalas and spinners. There are deep holes and there are shallow riffle areas. Most of that area is slow moving and deeper tho.The river right now is at flood stage, but in a few weeks it should come down quite a bit. It is usually down by now, but all this rain and cool weather this last month has put everything back about a month behind normal. There are Browns, Cuts, Bows and CutBows in the river there. As far as one place better than others, I sure there are, but that is part of fishing. One place I have fished there is behind the high school. There is a small park there with a canal diversion. Sometimes I do ok, other times I have not. Enjoy the fishing.
[signature]
Thanks I'll report how it goes.
[signature]