Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AuSable weekend comming up .
Roosterfish and his family will be up to deercamp this upcomming weekend and I just might make the trip too if I do have to work i'll be up onSaturday night and Sunday .
I'll be the one fishing all the time .
[signature]
You know the wifey and I were thinking of making a road trip this weekend.......

Where is deer camp? and where on the Ausable do you think you will be?

I was thinking of tageting some walleyes between Foote Dam and the big blue wet thing to the east.
[signature]
I hear the walleyes are hitting good on hubbard lake in 5 foot of water hahaha you didnt hear that from me lol
[signature]
I heared thay are katching 5 pound blueish green gills in the ditch behind wallies in east tawas. [sly]
[signature]
I heard that too ..but they was more green then blue .. and full of worms
[signature]
Hey hey hey , luckey me !
I had to work today untill the power went out for Gladwin .
Consumers has no set time for repairs and after a couple of hours of a shop football game out on the lawn while waiting the boss said "head home fellas".

I didn't need my arm twisted into going [Wink] .
O
[signature]
my power went out yesterday too,

no rain,
no wind,
no one driving in to a pole.

culpret was a tree a few houses down, It decided to fall in the still pre dusk and take out a pole and 4 cars.

power came back on about midnight the edison boyz got to enjoy the fire works show while they worked...
[signature]
The crew at work said the power went back on line as I was turning the corner from the driveway [Image: happy.gif].
[signature]
power going out at work, x $ per hour
gettin while the gettin is good, Priceless. [cool]
[signature]
Yep , lost 3-1/2 hours work time but kinda figured the 3 loads of firewood i cut & split yesterday made up for it .
Wood is going $45 to $65 a face cord . I came out a couple hundred ahead even after the fishing trip .
[signature]