Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In America
I'd like to offer two thoughts in regards to the heinous attacks that took place yesterday in the U.S. First, I'm sure that we all offer our prayers for those who were killed and injured. We pray for the brave men and women who are fighting fires, maintaining security, and helping to save lives. Our hearts go out to those who have lost loved ones or who are in the awful agony of not knowing where their loved ones are.<br> <br>Second, I wish to express my intense anger at the cowards who planned and carried out these attacks. Rather than fight our marines to show their courage, they chose to cravenly target civilians including women and children. May a righteous wrath and fury fall upon them soon.<br><br>I think that these people will find that we as Americans will not give up until all of them are brought to justice. And I think Charlie Daniels summed it up best in his song "In America"<br><br>We may have done a little bit of fightin' amongst ourselves but you outside people best leave us alone.<br><br><br>
CD had another quote from a song...<br>"Unless you want trouble just pass me on by".<br>Too late, trouble is what they will receive!!<br><br>[laugh]