Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want some (Tournament Action)
I see a lot of people on here getting into and talking about fishing Tournaments how do you get into them I would love to take part in something like that I think it would be a fun and rewarding experience. Any help would be great?
[signature]
Well i just ask around at my local tackle shops. They often have the apps right there. If they dont they normaly can tell you who to call or where to get one. Also you can google PA Bass Clubs and get started in one of them. They alwyas have club tournaments.
[signature]
Well I see you are in Shenandoah Pa, so I would start with Team Bass USA's Tuesday tournaments at Beltzville lake, email me with questions I will send you the apps.

its only 5$ per tourny to enter plus top prize is like $350

luchinitony@yahoo.com
[signature]
That would be Awsome I acctully live in Allentown can you email me the apps if not let me know and i will give you my address so you can send them.

shawn_phillips874@yahoo.com
[signature]
Beltzville what a tuff lake . Teambass runs a good lunker nite trail . But the weekend tournaments suck to be honest with you . Half of the tournaments get cancled because of lack of boats . Last year my parnter and i won the whole weekend trail and still did not get what we were told we would get. Im never going back. The people are great its just a[fishin] poorley ran trail.
[signature]