Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Mary Kay Interruptions!
Hello, I just wanted to say how glad I am to find a fishing only discussion forum. There's nothing worse than in the middle of a good Bass (Capital B) fishing discussion, having a lady break the thread and ask you if you want to buy some May Kay products.
I drove commercial trucks/big rigs up until a few months ago. Now that I'm not on the road any more I want to get involved in some of the online chats and see if I can contribute in some way.
[center]Kevin McClure
[/center]
[center]
[/center]
[left]p.s. If I understand the rules, I can put a website next to my name as long as there is no link. No advertising, etc. If this is ok above Mr. Moderators please let me know. Thank you! [/left]
[left][font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 2]It is a matter of interpretation. Although you posted a non active link, new members with less than 15 posts are not permitted any kind of a link.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[/left]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Reely and welcome to the BFT. Mary Kay is welcomed just so long as she keeps in tuned with the forums category. So what kind of fishing turns you on? [/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
Welcome to the site RA. There will be no mary kay ladies breaking in on any fishing related topics here[Wink]. You get you started on some of our many many boards. here is a link to the Ca board: [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=13"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=13[/url]
We also have a bass fishing board if you are interested.
WH2
[signature]
Hello right back at you, When I was a bit younger I used to fish Lake Wohlford, Escondido a lot. Caught mostly catfish, bluegill and trout. Lately I enjoy Bass fishing the most. I think it is because I enjoy the challenge of making a lure act like the real thing. How about you. What type of fishing do you enjoy the most. Sincerely Kevin McClure