Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubing for COLD WATER TROUT
Headed north this weekend for an over nighter. I fish for Trout although Carp and Bass sneak into my net occasionally.

I met up with PRVRT from Idaho and his tricked out Outlaw.

[Image: IMG_1386.jpg]

The catching was slow, but not from lack of trying. Nature was providing all the food these Kamloops could want.
The water was covered with mayflies to the point it looked like a snow storm. But then there were these Cicadas also and they were big:

[Image: IMG_1368.jpg]

Did I mention, pound for pound, Kamloop fight better than any TROUT.

[Image: IMG_1374.jpg]

A little visual aid:

[Image: IMG_1402.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1372.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1401.jpg]
[signature]
Very nice !!!
love those pictures.Thank you for the report sister.

Peter
[signature]
Cicadas....two years ago we had them all over and millions of them!
Did u use one for fishing?
I don't remember if I did one....but it was fun watching the birds chasing and catching them.
Some trees I could shake and there would be thousands of them taking off just like the old movie "The Birds" if you remember seeing that....
[signature]
Didn't use it, it flew away right after the picture. I don't use live bait anyway, but this is all artificial/barbless body of water. I do like getting up close to see them so I can duplicate one out of foam or something.
[signature]
Nice. You catch the nicest trout... I could use a break from LMBs right about now.
[signature]
[quote OlDirtyBasser]Nice. You catch the nicest trout... I could use a break from LMBs right about now.[/quote]

eastern sierra is what you need. Just take the family
and go camping/fishing. Im sure your kids would
love it. I know that sometimes its hard to take time
off from work and stuff but we live only once...........

Peter
[signature]