Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
went north should have stayed
went to mullet, burt, and flethers pond, caught pike bass, and walleyes. Had good time, thank you michigan and fellow fishermen. cant wait till I go back.
[signature]
I just remembered another lake not too far off of I-75 , it's got stergon .
When's your next trip ?
[signature]
your not thinking the north side of town in gaylord are ya?
[signature]
glad ya had a good time, be sure to tell your friend, and come on back now, ya hear...[cool]

remember now, if everybody who cames to visit the wilderness stayed, you wouldnt have such nice fishing grounds to play on.
[signature]
you gotta come back for the salmon run...you havnt trully fished michigan till youve hooked into those fish..
[signature]
michigan is one of them states that has a fish of the month... [:p] Ya cant realy say you fished michigan till you gone for them all.... [cool]

ya know, you hardly ever hear of any one chasin those Big Macs. [crazy] and I dont mean at mc donalds either... [sly]
[signature]
we call em grease balls..they are loaded down with fish oil dont fight and are only good for the smokker..not worth chasin..
[signature]
i just heard the scemanion are starting to show up on the st..joe...at berrian springs..if somebodys got a boat..ill provide the knowledge of were and how to fish them on that stretch of river..been there often wiyh good success..meet you ther or provide gas money..and the right bait..i got lots of fresh spawn..
[signature]
Hopfully I can go again in the fall sept , oct, nov, it may be chily but it is still a good time to fish for big ones.
[signature]
you can count on it, and ill be staying longer!
[signature]
I hope to if I can fit it in between work and school. Sounds lie salmon are really king.
[signature]
you know well set you up..will put you on the fish..free guide service..
[signature]
Wow I will be in touch ! Thank you very much.
[signature]
I'm actually thinking of taking a few 3 day weekends using my vacation days .
Refresh my memory , St. Joes is near where ?
[signature]
the spot i like is below the dam at berrian springs..its 20 miles from the indiana border..i know several feeder creeks in that stretch that they like to stack up at..need a boat to get to em,the river runs into lake micigan at saugatuc..
[signature]