Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If someone granted you 1 Wish Fishing Trip,where would you go?
Just,a Poll,if you could go anywhere in the world to fish,Where would you go,and for what type of fish?
[signature]
why do you ask.... are you going to take me there????
haha

I'd go down to cabo san lucas, or hawaii. I've heard that there is very good fishing in both of those places. you asked for one place, but i cant give you just one because i've never been to either.

when are we going to go fishing?

joe
[signature]
Hey Joe,

Guess what Joe,

I caught 26 sand bass including 2 over 7lbs on Mark Romero's favorite boat the NATIVE SUN!!! Just kidding Mark! But I did win JP![cool] I also might be going on the BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR on a 4 day in July fishing Guadalupe Island!! I cant wait!!! Yellowtail and Yellowfin watch out!![pirate]

Aaron
[signature]
I'd want to fish down under with the guys from Demon Jigs [Wink]!
[signature]

Hi there ROMEROFISHERKING,

I think I'd like to go to Belize and fish the vast flats for bonefish, permit and the many other tidal flats species that inhabit the area. Snook fishing is also very good.

JapanRon
[signature]
Mark--that is a tough call. I would either go down under for the big New Zeland yellowtails or Costa Rica for tarpon. I pick New Zeland for the yellows though because I have never been there and I would get to hang out with my buddy Steve Badman of Demon jigs.

I have been to Costa Rica before, but the wrong part for tarpon, I did get a 45# roosterfish on 15# test though. Costa Rica is an awsome place.

shawn

www.fishtacochronicles.com
[signature]
I have been giving it a lot of though,and I,would like to go to either Panama,or the Alantic coast to Catch a Bluefin in the Alantic Coast,or a Yellowfin Tuna in Panama.To have Bragging rights on a jacket that "shame's" the 300 club mark. But,now that I give it more thought,I would Love to go to the Midway Islands and catch a "Pilot" fish! I reality,I understand these fish exceed 400 lbs+ and can spool a 1000yrds in seconds,but "I" would like to Film a Reel Exploding! on one of these Bruts!
[signature]
hey aaron, did you know that the pursuit used to be called the morning star!! cool huh? maybe you outta just go on that boat! haha[Wink

joe
[signature]