Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
33 Hole Shore Fishing 7/7/09
Decided to head out to the lake last night since I found out I had the next few days off. Got out there about 4am and it was really really windy. Just got worse as the day went on. Kept getting pelted in the face with sand non stop and I forgot my sunglasses = / Winds had to have been gusting to 25 mph easy. Anyways.. weather was not the best but I could not have had a better day fishing wise. My 2 pole license was useless today again. I could not rebait fast enough. The bites were coming on so often that I was missing tons of strikes while I was messing around with my second pole. Decided to put the second pole away and just focus on one. From 4:30am to 9pm I caught 13 catfish and 21 stripers. Most of the fish were under 12 inches but still fun to catch. Next time I go out there I am bring my trout pole so I get more of a fight =). Caught a couple 14+ inch Cats and 3 stripers over 1.5 lbs. Once again I didnt feel like carrying a cooler down there so all were Catch & release. Heres a few pics..

First Couple pics are blurry because my camera phone can't focus in the dark.
[signature]
[cool]Way to go! Thats quite a bit of action. Nice to see that they are biting through out the day. I may have to try it in my tube this friday. Nice pics also.
[signature]
nice dude- looks like fun.
Hi. did you catch all of that using anchovies? sorry, newbie=me.
[signature]
ya they were caught on anchovies.
[signature]