Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Bite in St. Thomas
It's going off right now!!!:bouncy:

Capt. Flash Clark on the "Loaner" says:

"They are biting! We did well, released one over 500 and 5 more between 250-450lbs. The "Rude Awaking" caught 5 today and there are lots of flags flying at night. Still looking. It's shaping up to be a red hot August moon. Until later

Flash"
Greetings from St. Thomas and Loaner Sportfishing

It has been quite some time since I last sent a fishing report out and a lot has been going on. I have switched boats and I'm currently running a 60' Bertram called the Loaner and we are currently based in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.

We have been running charters since June and to describe the fishing in one word: Fantastic! The bite this year is as good as it gets and we have been fortunate enough to be included. Our last trip we went 5 for 8 and this was indicative of the fleet in general. But the last 10 days have seen a dramatic increase in the bite. One boat 3 days ago went 3 for 5 and released an estimated 900+lb marlin.

The September moon, on the 4th, is shaping up to be a great bite and all indications are this will be a moon to be remembered. I have great dates still available for this moon and I'm sending out this email "fishing" for some bookings. Accomodations are great and close to the marina and are reasonably priced. So anyone looking to catch the great bite please contact me and let me know how I may be of service. Until later

Tight lines
Captain Ross"Flash"Clark
[signature]