Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need info about a lake
does any one know of the lake or lakes around cassoloplis mich, going there in august would like to know what I can expect.
[signature]
never fished the area or been to the town,,but here the info i collected on the lake in that town..its called diamond lake is 1'022 acres in size and has northern pike-bluegill-crappie-walleye-and bass largmouth and small mouth..ill check to see if i can find the lattest stockings and get back with ya..
[signature]
Thanks any info is apreciated, let me know.
[signature]
the only place ive ever fished down that way is the st joseph river for steelhead..if you look up cass county mi.lakes youll find all kinds of lakes in the area and what they have and what they stocked ...its all there...
[signature]
thank you, sounds good I,ll try as many as I can in a week. thank you.
[signature]
remember to report back ,..how many what kind and were..i wanna now what lakes are good there..your our scout this time
[signature]
I,ll be more than happy to, If I ever get my truck out of bodyshop , A big ole hickory tree fell on it smashed bed to frame an bent frame in 2 places. would you believe that you can still start and drive it . hard to kill a chevy diesel.
[signature]
you cant kill a chevy period....ggood luck with the fixing part.. i had an old chevy subburban that the same thing happened to..it diddnt drive very strait but i used it to haul wood for a few more years..then i parted it out..
[signature]