Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hot hot hot
these hot temps have brought in the summer cats.

I stopped by my kitty fishing hole on tuesday and tossed in my line off the old covered bridge.

sure enough them kittens were a bitten. littlen for now, but the biggerens aint far behind.

them kats, (bull heads) are stunted. 4 inch kats were full of eggs. a sure sign of improper management of the pond.

none the less they are in, so start looking twards your favorite kitty holes for them kittens.
[signature]
could it be the weather too ? that brown i cought was loaded with eggs too , no where near to being " layable " , i thought she might have missed the spawn run .

saw six monster browns tonight , swam right by me , within about 4 feet away , right at dusk . all were huge ! close to your polish trout size .

the part of the stream i fish is about seventy feet across , and about a foot deep . but theres a channel that runs near the side about 4 feet deep , just loaded with fish !

trying to drop anything past the smallmouth , rockeys and gills to get to them was a waste of time , nothing even got close before getting gobbled up . i'm going to try some glo-in-the-dark flys tomorow , maybe some spawn too .
[signature]
ya I am going to try it out again in the morning for some bass...
[signature]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=75;]i cought this 12" kitty last night , something kept slamming my worms and never took the hook , so i used a crawler harness and nailed him .

he fried up real nice for an earl morning snack , i just couldn't wait for a panfull after you started talking about how good they are , you were right , there's nothing like a kitty to make your tummy purr !
[signature]