Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
michigan Walleye Contest

you have from now to labor day to catch walleye and post pics of them here.

only rules are

[ul][li]you must be in the pic with the walleye[/li][li]the time stamp on your camera must be turned on.[/li][li]you must catch the walleye in michigan[/li][/ul]

[ul][li]
[center]The wallet is gone, I will come up with something else...

[/li][li]
[center]Winner will be a drawing from a hat.

[/li][li]
[center]each time you enter a new walleye pic it will count as an entry name placed in the hat. 5 fish = 5 entries

[/li][/ul]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=47124"][/url]
[signature]
HEY !!!!

THAT"S MY WALLET !!!!!

It's ok though... you can put it up for grabs I'll probably win the walleye pic contest anyway [Wink]
[signature]
If you want it send me a pm with a place you want it mailed to, that is unless you realy want to win it twice. [:p]

I am pretty sure I can come up with something for the walleye pic contest.
[signature]
Wallet or no wallet i'll kick in a black XLg. BFT Muscle T-shirt for the prize .
[signature]
looks like I may not have to come up with a prize at this rate... LOL,

I am one to talk, I have gone out twice, from shore only, with no luck... [:p]
[signature]
Hey , i'm having the same luck , not an eye to be cought [Image: happy.gif].
I'll see if I can round up a few participants .
[signature]
seriously thinking of going out for an eye hunt on the Ausable this weekend.......
[signature]
I'll be over at the Manistee giving a test run on my St. Croix steelhead rods to see if they can hang on to a king .
My salmon rod is going back to my rod maker for a refurbish , the fugi guides are falling apart after 8 years of service . Lifetime guarintees , gotta love them .
Good luck at the Au Sable , see if there is any action going on at footsite if you get the chance .
[signature]
I might head back on down to wyandotte in the next couple days, there is a nice little spot right behind a burger joint at the end of soutfeild road between ecorce and wyandotte that has produced it's share of eyes....

maybe I should figure how to turn on the time stamp in my camera... lol
[signature]
Hit that bait shop next to the cony across from that burger shop , he should be able to tell ya' right where they will be hitting at .[Wink]
[signature]
Looks like the deadline has come and gone and we have that T-shirt left over to give away , got any ideas on a new contest ?
[signature]
Ya, no one will collect on the dinner for two at the fine eatery "Burger King" in Welston Michigan.[:p]

we will come up with somthing, maybe a big buck night, be hard on me tho, I am huntin doe [:p]
[signature]
Me too ,2 antlerless permits and a combo license .
Hoping a hog comes by the swamp [cool].
mmm backstraps and wild bacon .
[signature]