Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anglers Den in Roy has moved
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]Just in case some of you have pulled into the parking lot that used to be used for the Anglers Den in Roy and then noticed that they are no longer there and there was/is no signs in the window telling you what happened – don’t panic. They just moved to a new location in Roy.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4] [/size][/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]The new location for them is in the Harmon’s complex at the corner of 3500 West in Roy and Riverdale Road. They are at the very north end of smaller stores on the north side of Harmon’s. They still have the same phone number – (801) 773-1166. Stop by check them out.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Thanks for the Info, I like the den however somethings can tend to be more $ than sportsman, just have to watch for deals.
[signature]
They had a coupon in the mail to get everyones attention about the move. It was for 20$ off of any purchase over 50$. Still have mine in my wallet, it expires Aug 31, so check your junk mail to make sure you didnt throw it away! Im sure there isnt one of us that couldnt rack up 50 bucks worth of stuff there in oh say 2 minutes[laugh]
[signature]
Agreed[Smile]
[signature]
They have really helped us out in some of our get togethers. They really kicked in for the BFT Burbot bash this past winter. Those coupons really make it easy to make up the difference in price.
[signature]
Regardless of slightly higher prices, Angler's Den is my go to source for all my fishing supplies. Wade and Lance are top notch guys, always free with useful information and keep the correct inventory on hand. (Unlike Cabela's that stocks a WHOLE bunch of stuff that people just don't really use around here.)

The way I look at it, over the course of a year I might spend $30 or $40 extra dollars than if i "shopped around" for the best price, but to me knowing that my business was really appreciated and I spent my money at a place full of friends makes it more than worth it.
[signature]
[quote FishNCoach]Thanks for the Info, I like the den however somethings can tend to be more $ than sportsman, just have to watch for deals.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]I used to think along those same lines. then I started to realize that every time I went into 'The Den', they had what I was after. That in its self is worth a few extra pennies in my book. They have it when I need it. [Smile][/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
[quote mike4cobra]They had a coupon in the mail to get everyones attention about the move. It was for 20$ off of any purchase over 50$. Still have mine in my wallet, it expires Aug 31, so check your junk mail to make sure you didnt throw it away! Im sure there isnt one of us that couldnt rack up 50 bucks worth of stuff there in oh say 2 minutes[laugh][/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]I already used my coupon for a couple of new rods for kokanee fishing. Two new Ugly Stick Ultra Lite 7 foot FAST action rods for $30 each after using the coupon. I used them at Strawberry yesterday and boy are they sweet. We didn't catch any kokanee, but nailed 9 trout with them. [cool][/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I think you mean 1900 West and Riverdale.
[signature]
People are much more pleasant to deal with than at Sportsmans, and they usually have a good selection of fishing items Sportsmans doesn't carry.
[signature]
+1
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#000000]Agreed they are nice and pleasent to deal with, and have much of what is needed around the areas here, I guess I shop around for deals, whoever has the best deal thats were I go! however the Den is great for customer service there is aways someone there to help, and the lady is nice also.[/#000000][/font][:p]
[signature]
[quote fishingBoarder]I think you mean 1900 West and Riverdale.[/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]Oops! Ouch! I did, in fact, mean to say 1900 West. I hope I didn't mess anybody up with that senior moment.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah