Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
29 lbs Flaming Gorge
Took my buddy Chuck and my wife for two days last week.Jigged a Burbit close to three feet long and a couple of 6-8 lb macs.Caught a couple of koks and trolled into the 29lb mac in the picture.................
[signature]
Okay:
Way to go guys,
Not bad for a beginer Ha,Ha [Wink]
Great Job BWF.
How is the new boat working out ?
[signature]
[cool] wow nice looking mack and a huge burbot to good job thanks for sharing you pictures
[signature]
Nice Mac...But that Burbit is real big, is there a state record if so what is it????
[signature]
Two very nice fish man, I dont think I have seen that big a burbot ever. WOW did you kill it? I would have. Would make up for a nice sized family dinner.LOL lets go fishing. The gorge looks like a good time. I was supposed to be out there for the 24th weekend but I heard that swim beach is under water. Nowhere for a big camp to setup for 4 days.
[signature]
I heard the burbot is one of the best eating fish in fresh water.. Heard it taste like ling cod yummy!!! Nice fish pal I will land a Mac like that in my life this i promise..
[signature]
the wyo state record is 19lbs 4oz length 44'' from pilot butte res caught in 1965.now thats a big ling. the one shown above is just another FG ling aint even 10lbs yet. great job love to see themm die.hear is a little 37lb laker caught by my 4yr lod and some 7-8lb ling
[signature]
Very nice pictures very nice...
[signature]
That pic of the mac and your son is priceless.

Thanks for sharing.

fnf[cool]
[signature]
Right on Ash. I know that " The Little Man" Can fish. Seen him in action. I cant wait to get back up and slay some of those nasty old burbs. Kokes and macs with you buddy! And I still have that little gift for the little man that I told you about. Its all ready to go for him!
[signature]
The new boat is quite nice...It's set up for catching...Been doing some jigging lately and could see how it could be productive...However trolling seems to be a lot more relaxing...[Smile]

Rapalas catch big fish so you can let them go..........
[signature]
Nice fish Lloyd, good looking boat too! [cool]
[signature]
Give me a call, your phones not working ?
[signature]
WOW! way cool pics [cool] Thanks!
[signature]
Know why you like the boat.How it's brother doing?

Rapalas make fisherman look good..............[fishin]
[signature]
Ha, Ha! Mine's doing well, thanks. Keep adding new "toys" and gadgets...good thing it's unsinkable.. [cool]
[signature]
Two very nice fish! Hopfully you tried the burbot. I think they are great eating fish, much better than trout. Nice long fillets, with very few bones. A hell of a 29 pounder!!!Thanks for the pics, I love seeing pics of big macs.
[signature]
Very nice! I sent you a text on Sunday while I was on the water. Got your call, had family up there all weekend.
[signature]
Unsinkable hmm.Lets pull the plug on yours first and try it out.[Wink]....................The video that had the boat full of water still floating sold me along with the one where they pulled the boat down the street with no trailer and slammed it into the side of a tree caving the side in only to bounce back into shape.Thats great if they don't sink.Now I just need to make sure that I never fall out.I'm sure that you also fish in a little wind at times.Looks like your boat is set up for about anything........................................[fishin]
[signature]

Thats a good point about falling out. I tested mine in shallow water and was NOT able to climb back in.

I put a ladder on the back the next day......[:p]
[signature]