Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinnheads and Pro-Staff'ers and Deckhands-Degree'
The "P-P-D"is a abbrevation for Practice-For-Professional-Developement.This "PPD" is not taught in a Class Room,nor is it,offered on a Bulletin Board,at your local YMCA. This is a Unique Excersize in "LIFE" that "Some" BOAT OWNER'S ALLOW TO ENLIGHTEN YOUGH ENERGETIC PEOPLE TO VALUE,WHAT THE FUTURE MAY HAVE FOR SOME!.Often people are Confussed with the "JOBS" that occour,when On Board a MV Vessel, that cater's to Sportfishing.First of all,a PINNHEAD,is the "RESPECT" that "ONE" choose's to do so,for the opportunity to fish for him-or herself,when possible,putting the "BOAT" and the "PAID-CUSTOMER'S" PARAMOUNT! so that thier trip is "FUFILLMENT".Now Pro-Staff'ers are paid,or compensated individuals,that are "Over-Qualified Fishing Commmunity Participants,the HELP,and DEVELOP,inexperenced angler's to the "PAID CUSTOMERS" overall fishing experince,and "FUFILLMENT".And a "Deckhand" is a "PAID" Member that obtain's a "PAYCHECK" from the landing,on the discretion of the hireing Supervisor.These's "JOBS" are the Structure of "Some Landings"But the True Heart to the Vessel is the "PINNHEAD" his choice or "ROLE" is a PERSONAL ONE.HE DOES "ALL THE WORK FOR THE PAID D/CKHAND AND RECIEVES ??? The Pro-Staff'er is a IMAGEARY FIGURE THAT APPEARS,ONLY IF NEEDED,TO HELP EDUCATE THE "PAID PERSONAL" On how provide "FUFILLMENT" to the "PAID CUSTOMERS"in Charter's".The Deckhand is the "RESPONSIBLE" "PAID" "PERSONAL" that is "RESPONSIBLE" for the "MV VESSEL" a understands his responsibility to his Supervisor.Why 1,does work 4 another,and is dis-respected,is unclear.And 4 some that volunteer 4 the sake of Fufillment",4 other's is also unclear, But,I,wouldn't want to be a d/ckhand for 2 long personally,if cash tip's is the issue,for fufillment,FIRST OF ALL, THEY RECIEVE A "CHECK"$$$ and they still complain about not getting $$$$$ from coustomer's????? I'm Sorry,But Can You Please "REMIND" Me again about your D/ckhand Disagreement?????
[signature]
Mark,

What the h377 are you doing up at 3:31 posting messages for?! Is this all about what happened with you and the Native Sun????? I have to give MOmi that list still but in the meantime can I see one of those blanks and maybe buy some from you??

Aaron (now a PAID deckhand [cool])
[signature]
FYI,some people in life have to work 4' a livin' and they work a "Weird" hour shift, "CALLED" GRAVEYARD! Ooohhh!! So as you grow up and learn these simple traits of work ethics,You too may wear "many" hats! to Pay for Stuff!.New trucks, homes, and Dog& cat food don't come from winning the bingo games at my church!So I hope "I" have enghlighted you about the code,of adult's. And for your reward of "Haveing to Justify Myself to you Publicly!" YES! you may purchase as many blanks as you wish from Me! "Oh, BUT,the Price JUST Changed for You!" PUT SOMEONE'S BUSINESS ON THE STREET,THAT"S WHERE YOU CAN BUY YOURS AT ! RETAIL! lol lol lol.... you better watch out what you ask for PUBLICLY,you just might get what you ask for! I'll-C-U-At-I-CAST! ? lol
[signature]
I wish i could go to the I CAST show! [mad]

Aaron
[signature]