Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is where i fish and always catch gar
[inline P1010014.jpg]
[signature]
[Image: confused.gif]so? where is it? there are a hundred places that look like that!
[signature]
That looks like a pretty good catfish hole. If i was you id play around with chumming the water with some stinkbait or some choped up fish/guts for a couple days.Then try bottom fishing, If you have an aluminum flat boat that place looks perfect for throwing out some jugg lines. But this is all in theory for catfishing.
[signature]
if you don't mind me asking, what are jugg lines?
[signature]
An old bleach/detergent bottle with a milk-jugg style handle on it works best. Tie some twince/trotline string from the jugg/bottle too a trot-line hook. Using a big bleach bottle you could probably keep a large catfish from pulling it under.

and just throw them out in the water, works best with a little paddle boat around too retrieve the bottles/juggs.

Ive also used these pan-fishing using small water/soda bottles. Just used fishing string/bottle/perch hook and some hotdogs =).

try too keep the length of string withen reason, the whole idea is too let it float around and let the fish wear itself out.
[signature]
thanks that clears some stuff up
[fishin]
[signature]