Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amos and Long lake
Bobct called me up on Friday and reported a 10 fish day on Amos with the biggest being 3-10. Sounds good to me, so we head up on saturday morning to be there at daybreak. Bob gets three in the first hour, Gregg-0. Then it shut down. Saw 6 other fishermen getting no hits as well and stopped to talk to another fella that got one in the am then nothing. Could this cold front from the night before cause lockjaw?? By 10:30 and no fish, we head up the road to Long lake and made sure to launch to the left sde. [ Same ramp Bob pulled out the axle] Again went shallow,deep and dropoffs. Big 0 [Image: icon_cry.gif] We called it at 1:30 for a cold beer. Salt water next week for me.
[signature]
i bet bob was lieing you,lol.this year has been a crazy weather year.its aug.and i had 44 degrees this weekend in the morn.now its going to be on the 90s and humid.
atleast you are getting out
[signature]
Saturday I wore a light jacket for the fall.[crazy] I'm taking pop for fluke next weekend before it closes. Hope I can get a couple of keepers. looks like that striper day will be the highlight of 09.
[signature]
good luck.i know that day was for me,havent been fishing since then[pirate][pirate][mad]
[signature]
We'll be back in sept. for more stripers [cool] and blues.
[signature]