Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of my favorite pond
I stopped on the way home from walmart last week and made a video of my honey hole bass pond. Unfortunately the camera had to many photo's on it and the video was cut short. I caught a bass every cast after that for over a hour.

I might go there this afternoon and make a full 10 minute video showing you how I catch bass at this pond almost every cast on any day. On a day like this video was shot when a front is passing through you catch them every cast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nws0IUIdMqo
[signature]
no replies?
[signature]
What kind of reply are you looking for? Props, comments about your ability to catch them in those conditions? Do you want to know what we think of the area? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?[blush]
[signature]
I was wondering how many bass you catch out of here over 7 lbs or so... I know of some local waters that anyone can catch bass on almost every cast but very seldom catch a big one. It just means the pond is very over populated.
[signature]
The two bass in my profile photo are from this pond. We catch at least 2lb almost every other cast and 5lb every 10 casts or so and up to 10lb once a hour.

A friend of mine caught a 16lb largemouth in this pond early last fall a little after midnight on a full moon using a large black buzzbait.
[signature]
maybe it's just set up perfect then. What state you in
[signature]
em look at my signature? hehe

Arkansas Forum Moderator....
[signature]