Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Attached Pictures to BFT's Server
[size 3]Here is how you can post an attached file like one attached to an email. I have included a step by step way of doing it.
[/size]

[size 3][Image: step1a.jpg][/size]

[size 3]When you click on the browse button a new dialog box will show up. See Step 2[/size]

[size 3][Image: step2a.jpg][/size]

[size 3]Select the photo you want to post to Big Fish Tackle web server. I keep all my photos on My Pictures folder under My Documents. There are several ways you can upload pictures. You could use your CD ROM, ZIP Drive, Floppy Drive, Camera, etc...[/size]

[size 3] [Image: step3a.jpg][/size]

[size 3]Once your photo has been selected it will be placed in the box on Step 4. Then click on the button that says upload attacment[/size]

[size 3][Image: step4a.jpg][/size]

[size 3]When this is done you will notice that the green bar will start to move to the right. Your file is uploading to the site. See Step 5 [/size]

[size 3][Image: step5a.jpg][/size]

[size 3]When finished it will place it on the lower bar area of the post. See Step 6[/size]

[size 3][Image: step6a.jpg][/size]

[size 3]Post you message and you are done![/size]

[size 3][Image: step7a.jpg][/size]

[size 3]Notice your post is listed with an attached file. All someone has to do is click on the attached file and Bammm it's there. Good Luck![Smile][Smile][Smile][/size]
[signature]
GREAT INFO NIGHTHAWK !!! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THE NEVADA BOARDS!!!

[Smile] [Wink] [Tongue] [angelic] [shocked] [sly] [pirate]

sm
[signature]