Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
emergency,,,june 30th....take cover !!!
Coustion ! Danger ! Danger ! Danger ! Will Robinson Danger !

this is not a joke,

this is not a test of your national braudcast station,

this is an actual emergency!

June 30th has nationaly been set aside for National Blond Day...

Dawn your helmets...I herd they were going to celibrate in nurmous ways, one by throwing confettie out of the skyscrapers and over passes made of concreate.

dont forget the pepto... watch for them office cookies and coffies... I herd they often mistake chiggars for sugars....

what ways of celibrating have you heard ? any thing...?[pirate]

No offence intended.... june 30th is now a national holiday for blonds tomarow being the first. I couldnt resist making a plug in .lol. God help us all !
[signature]
[Tongue] For one day only , all the blondes are going to put their ankle warmers where underwear belong !!!! YIPPEEE !!!!!
[signature]
OH THAT,S A GOOD ONE DAVE!! HAHAHAHA AND THAT,S COMIN FROM THE SMARTASS HICK IN ME HAHA!! LATER AND BLONDE! HAHA LATER
[signature]
OUR BLONDS UP HERE MISSED IT , THEY COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO WIND UP THE CALLENDER OR SET THE ALARM ON ONE !
[signature]
lol good one...[Tongue]

reminds me of me, last november I woke up on wensday and selibrated thanks giving.[Tongue]
[signature]
i once forgot to renew my drivers licence and plates untill january , b-day was in october [crazy] . during that time i drove thru canada to the east coast and then back via the states . would have been one looooong walk home if i got pulled over !
[signature]