Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading to Raystown
I got a tournament @Raystown this Sunday . Sure hope its better than last Month. Will share deteils on Mon on how I do [fishin]
[signature]
Coming to my neck of the woods! well i wish you the best of luck Smile
[signature]
Yep will be in your neck of the woods . My son n law has a cabin in Mill creek. its nice to have a place to stay for tournaments up there. Have a good weekend BigpikeGuy. see ya on the water
[signature]
Hey BigPikeGuy. Where do you do your fishing at up that way . Since we live kinda close maybe we can trad a trip or something like that. The Susquehanna is a little tuff this year. But the fall fiahing get awesome . Let me know if your up to something like that. We can hook up and do some fishing . Have a great weekend.
[signature]
Well another tuff tournament @ Raystown . Had 3 keepers . Caught my fish off of wood on wacky rig senkos. There were about 68 boats and we did better than half the field. So i guess ill be happy with that and will go getm next time. water temp was in the low 80s
[signature]
Sorry i been away for a few days but im back now. I fish at Glendale lake, yellow creek, the Juniata River and some other smaller places around me that are electric only. I also like to hit up the western end of the state like Lake Arthur, Pymatuneing, and Erie. Im up for swaping trips! That way we dont need to pull our boats any where if we dont want. Although i may pull mine down your way casue i will probly bring my dad along. Most of the waters i fish have a 20hp limit, which is why i only have a 20hp motor on my boat. Sucks, but what cha gonna do lol, PA is weird. I would need to know when you wanna come up and i will let you know if its ok. Im wicked Busy this fall. It will slow down in the winter though. BTW i fish till ice forms or hunting season, whatever comes first. Just let me know. I dont know if i will be able to make it down there this fall but for sure in the spring. And if all else fails could i just hitch a ride on your boat?
[signature]
sounds good bigpikeguy. I think spring will be better . Like the end of march or april the fishing here on the river is awesome . I have been busy also with work and on the weekends . My wife does not drive anymore so its tuff for me these days . She has MS and things are tuff sometimes to get away. But i would love to work something out . Ill keep in touch Have a great day TTYL Titelines
[signature]
Hey Jeff spring sounds good to me too. Im gonna let you know this in advance. We are shooting for november 7th, its a saturday for a trip up to lake erie. We will launch in presque isle in erie pa. very nice bay that is cut off from the main lake. We will watch the weather and see if it will be worth the trip. We may spend the night saturday and get up sunday and fish for a few hours then jet. If you would want to bring your boat up you and tag along that would be awesome. Trust me you wont regret it. The small mouth up there are insane. Sometimes i feel like i snaged a live torpedo. If you cant make it up there in november we are going up the weekend of september 26th also. And if that dont work we always go up mermorial day weekend in the spring. That is prime bay fishing there. that is when the smallmouth are like flies on crap in the bay. me and my day got close to 200 fish last spring, my armes were like jello. let me know if u are up for any of them trips, if so maybe i will get your phone # and ill give u a call and we can work something out.
[signature]
That sounds awesome . Let me know on the dates and Mybe ill talk my son n law into coming with me . Its about a 6 hour drive for me to erie . But i always wanted to fish there I have heard all about erie smallies and I can wait to get up there .
[signature]
Well i know for sure 100% that we are gonna go up for the weekend of september 26th. We are leaving early saturday morning and fishing all day, spend the night and fish sunday morning then head home. If you want some smallies then, you will need to go out in the main lake, but not far they should be in fairly shallow water again by then. I would like to go up in october to but im not sure on a date just yet. Me and a buddy are going up in november too, and we are shooting for november 7th, weather permitting. But i would highly recommend coming up with us next spring for memorial day weekend, we get a campsite and spend the weekend. Thats when the smallies are in the bay getting ready to spawn. you will get around a 100 fish a day that time of year. When i get a date for october i will let you know, if we end up going.
[signature]
Sweeeet!![Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
Jeff

Here are the dates that we r goona go to erie for sure (weather permitting) September 26th 2009, October 17th 2009, and November 7th 2009.

We will be working on when do go in the spring after hunting season and i will let you know.

If you are interested in any of these dates just let me know. Or if anyone else wants to come up to Erie let me know also, i would love to meet you guys.
[signature]
Thanks BPG sounds great . I would love to go . Ill see if I can make it in oct . I have a tournament on the river here on the 27th of sept . If not this fall Ill shoot for spring time . I would love to meet you guys also sounds like a awesome time .
Take care
Jeff
[signature]