Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Spots in Arkansas
Does Anyone know a good place to fish about 30 miles away from East End? I want to get a fish that puts up a good fight but my strongest line is 15 pounds. If someone can give me a good location I would be happy, but I'm not keeping the fish.
[signature]
most rivers and lakes contain carp, them things are every where. [Image: bobmad.gif]

they get up to 80 pounds

a 15 pound test line will be fine to pull in a 30 pound carp, you will have to set the drag so they can run. Carp will make several runs so you can reel them in several times before you will be able to land them...

If you try to horse them in or you dont have your drag set to allow them to run you will break your line.

the eastern side of the state is a long boarder, do you want to narrow the area by a city, not nessisarily the city you live...

also you have catfish wich are a loads of fun to catch, be sure to take some leather gloves,
[signature]
If there is a good fishing spot no further then 50 min. away then that could work. Catfish is my main type of fish that I have caught, and there is a trick to handle them without gloves. You just simply move your hand from the head down to push the fins down so they can't stab you, i never been stabbed by them by doing this.
[signature]
Bro, if you want to catch bass every cast 2, 6lb I can hook you up with a secret spot here in NE arkansas...

I know a couple of secret spots for blue cats 50lb + too..

Send me a private message or email and maybe we can get you over here to some of my private spots.

There's no way anyone is going to post directions to their best spots on the internet for all to see but I'll help ya out with some swwweeeeet spots in NE arkansas if you want..

just email me or private message me.
[signature]
Any info on Horseshoe?

Thanks

Dale
[signature]