Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwest Fl fishing report
Fishing Report Sept 9 <br><br>The past month had Reeldreams anglers bringing a variety of fish to the boat. Some notable catches were Bob Thorton's 19inch pompano taken on whitebait. Bob had me print his fish and ordered a print for himself plus a copy for each of his sons. Needless to say Bob was proud of his catch and it can be viewed on my Gyoytaku page.Lots of trout, ladyfish, jacks, spanish mackerel,a few pompano, and snapper were caught on past trips. Mike Ford of Okeechobee Fl, fished with me a couple of days one of which we got heavy into redfish. Mike's wife landed the first after losing a large fish to a snapped line do to the inferior drag of her push button Zebco. Hey if a customer says they want to try their equippment I'm up for anything.We watched as a couple of reds exploded on our topwaters only to keep missing the baits. We poled around the island and anchored up. I had seen a lot of surface activity. For the next 3 hours we doubled up on reds three times and boated 14 redfish. Mike requested a print of his fish which I know will spark countless memories of that memorable day. To veiw Mike's fish log on http://www.fishsarasota.com/prints.html.<br>See You on the water<br>Capt Jim Roberts<br>Reeldreams guide service<br>941-366-8992<br><br><br>