Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started Fishing
I was born and raised in Las Vegas but never really went out and tried fishing. I figured nobody was catching anything, so I stayed away from the lake unless it was a fun filled day of cliff jumping. Not that is was safe then but with lower water levels, not sure I'll ever jump off a cliff at Lake Mead again lol.

I was invited to small get together at the lake a couple weeks ago and while at Wal-Mart gathering supplies I figured why not buy a pole and a one day license. The worker talked me into spending the extra 15 bucks and getting a real fishing license, so I did. Well since then I have been out fishing maybe 8 times in 14 days lol.

I went ahead and bought a Cardiff 400a and Ugly Stick for trying to real in some large stiper from shore, and also have a lighter spinner real setup for smaller stuff. I hope my fishing skill dont let me down. I would like to get a larger striper.

I'll be on the lake and other fishing spots, fishing from shore and letting you all know what Im' coming up with. I hope to see some of you around one day hehe.

Later,
Jimmy
[signature]
Good luck. I think buying a one day fishing license is pretty much a waste any where you are at.
[signature]