Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing flowers
[font "Arial"][#008000][size 3][Image: dumb.gif]Are you growing flowers in your felt bottom boots? If so what did you buy? If not do you plan on replacing them with another type of sole boots?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
????????????????
Im sorry but I dont get it[:/]
[signature]
i have a pair but onl use them in my tube or toon. im getting the new Simms when i get back the states... 23 days left!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Sorry Peter sometimes I try to be cute with my subjects. Actually I was wondering if anyone gave up using their felt bottom boots [because of the invasive nature of the New Zealand mud snail & others] in favor of the new boots that are nature friendly?
[/size][/#008000][/font]

[center]
[inline Simms-Headwater-Felt-Wading-Boots.jpg]
[/center]
[center][inline rubber.jpg]
[/center]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Hey there kochanut 23 days & counting. How cool is that? So what's the first thing on you TO DO LIST?? Like I didn't know.[Image: bobwink.gif]
[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
aaaaaaaaaaaah i see.
[signature]
i want it to be the logan, but its going to be the weber once in utah. the day i get to colorado im hitting the dream stream (south platte)
[signature]
I haven't had felt soles (except they are on my boot foot hippers) for about 10 years.
I have had Simms Ultra Lights with the Aqua Stealth.
The old man got the new Simms Vibe sole boot for Christmas....but he too had the Aqua Stealth.
[signature]
ahhhhhhhhhh a two digit midgit.. that is awesome

and here I thought you were gonna say some real wholesome cold milk and a good steak dinner.. maybe some steak and real eggs.. LOL>.

just keep you head down and get back here safe ya hear.. then we can all read your posts on the fish you get yourself into..

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Hey Zak - now you be sure to show us a picture of your first catch on US soil. Boy I guess that will feel really goooooooood!![/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]