Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Fishing at Deer Creek
Yesterday my brother-in-law and I went up to Deer Creek Res. with our float tubes. It was the first time I actually used my float tube longer than half an hour. First we went over by the wallsburg. I caught 4 SMB over there not very big. 4 to 10 inches after two hours there we decide to go over by the Island and I caught Two decent size over there about 11 inches long. I had a blast and really feel in love with tubing yesterday. I cant wait for next friday at utah lake. Thanks for showing me the ropes.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Congrats on a successful and enjoyable outing. It only gets better.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I plan to start hitting Deer Creek after Labor Day and the power squadron dies down a bit. Should be some walleyes and some fatty rainbows getting active in the cooling waters of fall.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Right On! I don't fish DC often, but I too have had the best luck around that ISLAND.
I don't envy the NEOPRENE waders at all this time of year, even with the fact you are sitting IN the water, but what the heck...YOU CAUGHT FISH!
[signature]
very nice. Looks like you guys had a good time on the water. Just keep it coming.
Thank you for sharing and nice pictures.

Peter
[signature]