Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing pier lake mead harbor/marina???
I went down to to lake mead marina/boat harbor the one a little past boulder beach to do some fishing because I was told there was a pier for fishing and even the sign on the way showed a fish and hook logo indicating fishing so I went down there parked my car grabed my pole and bait and headed for the pier I saw swarms of carp and a few stripers around the marina before I cast i see a sign saying no fishing around the marina, so I walked around looking for fellow fisherman none I saw no fishing pier besides the launch ramp pier and the pier where all the boats are docked. Can someone please tell me where the fishing pier is???? if there is one thanks in advance for all your help [cool]
[signature]
There is a dirt road on the left right before the boat launch....follow that and it will break right about 60 yards in. Drive down and you will see the pier. Lots of vegetation growing around there right now. Was there yesterday with no luck.

-Dee
[signature]
[quote dee_pee]There is a dirt road on the left right before the boat launch....follow that and it will break right about 60 yards in. Drive down and you will see the pier. Lots of vegetation growing around there right now. Was there yesterday with no luck.

-Dee[/quote]

thanks man I knew there was one down there I should've looked around more, ill check it out next time. So you caught nothing what time was it ?and what were u fishing with? just out of curiosity and is the fishing ever good at that pier? sorry for all the questions i just like info thanks for all ur help

ps so take the dirt road on the left before the boat launch follow it in that should get me there right?? one last thing are there any carp swarms hanging around the pier like at the marina??
[signature]
I was using some dead shad sunday....no hits. The pier doesn't have the carps swarming around it, but they are there. If you want to catch carps try using corn. Catfish will also bit the corn. -Dee
[signature]