Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pradco Introduces Booyah Baits
[#ffffcc][font "Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 3][#ffffff][/#ffffff][/size][/font][/#ffffcc] [font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 2]

[#000000]FORT SMITH, AR.--Pradco Fishing, makers of Smithwick, Rebel, Bomber, Heddon and other popular lures, is adding a new name to its list of companies: Booyah Baits. The recently launched brand specializes in premium spinnerbaits, jigs and buzzbaits, which feature ultra-fine silicone skirts, exclusive color patterns, jeweler’s grade blades, multiple blade combinations and colors, three jig head types, premium Mustad hooks and hard-coat paint finishes.[/#000000]

[#000000]The new company's first major announcements is its affiliation with angling legend Bill Dance.
[/#000000]

[#000000]"The lures have great eye-catching appeal,” says Dance, "but most importantly, they do to the fish as well. Top-of-the-line components make them a must for every angler’s tackle box.“[/#000000][/size][/font]
[signature]
Aren't the Booyah spinners and buzzers the one's with the hook that spins separate from the blades so that when a fish tries to throw the hook, the bulk just sorta spins and the hook stays where it should, in the fishes lip?
[signature]
I have yet to see them, but I do admit that they do sound intreeging.
[signature]
I think it was Bassin' or North American Fishing Club magazine that I was reading about them. They definitely sound like something worth checking into.
[signature]
THIS APHILIATED WITH OUR CAL. GUYS WHO GAVE US THE SHORTS FOR THE PRODUCT TESTERS BOARD ?
[signature]