Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bright Spawners
Greetings fellow anglers! Once again I find myself coming out of hibernation starving for the excitement of catching and eating the bright pink flesh of the mighty King Salmon. The winters are cold, long, and dark up here. However, I have been in full swing getting ready for this years runs of Salmon. I will be attending an outdoor show in Pleasanton, CA. Feb, 15-18 attempting to luer some Bay Area folks up to the Last Frontier to get in on the "HOT" action. I am a transplanted Calif, native son who lived and attended college in Humboldt, County from 1978-1992. During that time I fished and caught my share of Salmon & Steeles from the Russian River in the south to the Rogue River in the north. However, those rivers are not as fertile as they once were and they do not even come close to the rivers I currently fish in Alaska. I left Eureka in 1992 in search of "REAL" Salmon fishing and have most definitely found it. After several years of too much fishing company from friends and relatives I decided to charge professional rates for a professional service. Consequently, the last 5 years have been a slow building process for me and my guide business Glen-Ventures Fishing. Vowing to keep my quality high and my prices low has led me to provide a small personalized camp on one of the most productive King Salmon Rivers in South Central Alaska. If you are interested in coming to Alaska and experiencing a quality fishing safari from someone who knows the frustrations of fishing in the Pacific Northwest, please do yourself a favor and check out my humble fish-camp on my web-site-- www.fishin-alaska.com -- I never take more than 4 anglers at a time and only 20 total during the month of June for Kings. The same can be said of August no more than 4 anglers per trip. Respectfully, <br> Glen,Owner & Guide<br><br>