Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
susquehanna river
Well its been for weeks since i was on the river and this past sun i got my butt out there to prefish for the upcoming tournament at city island . It was a awesome day for fishing the smallies were on fire. I had some good fish and 2 over 4 pounds. So ya know im pumed for this coming sunday and for 1st place is 3000$ and over the past few years i have come close to winning it 2 years ago i lost first place by 4 oz. Man that just brakes your hart when its that close untill they hand you a check for 1200$ that makes ya Smile . Well titelines all
[signature]
I seen plenty of tournaments won but just 1oz. thats how the story goes though. Just fish hard. Good luck and let us know how you do.
[signature]
Thanks BPG Ill let ya know how we do . I hope its going to be a spinnerbait bite all day
[signature]
Sounds like wishful thinking to me lol. Its never that easy. You can always try a soft swimbait. I hear more and more people are throwing them in the place of spinners. I like the yum money minnows. The only thing that is frustrating about them is that they get alot of followers when i use them. I will then put on a smaller bait same color and everything and then nothing. O well thats fishing.
[signature]
I hope so. I was prefishing and riped them on spinnerbaits. smallies love spinnerbaits on this river . And the water is clearing up good so the soft jerkbait bite should be on also
[signature]
Well BPG I caught over 20 fish and only had 3 good keepers. I ended up with 8.61 pounds with 3 Caught my fish on spinnerbaits and a small jerkbait. It was fun and theres always next time [crazy]
[signature]
O well sounds like you did better than me in my last tourney. I got skunked lol. what weight won the tournament?
[signature]
A little over 16 pounds won the tournament
[signature]