Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bright Spawners
Greetings fellow anglers! Once again I find myself coming out of a long, cold, & dark winter hibernation in Alaska starving for the excitement and satisfaction of catching a shimmering platinum King Salmon. I personally caught and released over 100 of them last year and expect to do even better this year. I have been in full preparation to provide the same opportunity for others to do the same. I will be attending an outdoor show in Pleasanton, CA. Feb 15-18 at the Alemeda Co. Fairgrounds attempting to luer some Bay Area folks up to the Last Frontier to get in on the "HOT" fishing action! After spending many years in Humboldt, Co. attending college between fishing and hunting, I decided to head to greener pastures--ALASKA. I arrived here in 1992 and have been in fishing heaven since. I can relate to the frustrations of weak fisheries and outrageous fish and game rules--I have been there and done that, but nomore. I have vowed to offer fellow anglers the opportunity to fish and catch Salmon without going bankrupt. I run a small presonalized fishing camp on one of the most productive rivers in South Central Alaska. If you are interested in coming to Alaska and experiencing a quality fishing safari from someone who knows the frustrations of fishing in the Pacific Northwest, please do yourself a favor and check out my humble fish-camp at --www.fishin-alaska.com-- I love to share my fishing experience and never take more than 4 anglers per trip. My prices are lower, my services are more personalized than the average outfitter, and I generally boat more fish than the others. I work full-time as a School Psychologist in the local schools guiding children toward life success and would love the opportunity to guide you to angling success during the summer break. Check out my web-site and drop me a line.<br>Respectfully,<br>Glen,Owner/Guide <br><br>
I have fished with Glen on many occasions and he's the real deal. If you are looking for a down to earth real alaskan experience Glen is your man.<br>Sincerely, Glen<br><br>