Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who got fish this weekend ?
A few pike today , some gills , tried for some walleye but nothing hit .All C&R .
[signature]
I didn't catch any fish this weekend at all.

[Wink]
[signature]
fish are showing up at six street..hooked 15 landed 3..all cohos except 1 steelhead..good nite
[signature]
congrats on the harvest, I managed to see nothing the whole season, My guess is the fifty cyotes crying every night might have something to do with it.
[signature]
Nice freezer full there !!!
how many yards out ?
details bro , details [cool].
Yesterday , took my youngest gal out for squirrls and ran into the DNR just as we were getting out of the truck , he was hiding somewhere along the road .
Anyway she was pleased to show off her license .
We hunted the day and had a good time .
Later that evening I went to get my cell out of my pocket , dagnabbit ! It was gone !!
It downpoured all day today , after work went looking for it and found it where we cut across the swamp , it still worked !
I went back to the truck to get the trail cams for some fresh prints I noticed on the way back .
Started setting up the trail cams and just as i was programing the time date stamp ,up runs 4 antlerless deer 6 feet away !
they stood there for ten minutes and then wandered off .
I coulda taken all four of those deer with a shaker of salt on their tails [Image: happy.gif].
[signature]
I'll pm you.
[signature]