Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Rod
I knew we shouldn't have brought the Mac Book camping....I bought this last night...LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...SA:US:1123
[signature]
wow.. .17.00 plus tax and shipping... what a deal you made sis...

now.. on the one pic the handle looks like it has been wrapped in some way.. or is that an optical illusion.. ??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: dumb.gif]I don't see anything unusual.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[inline bgr.jpg]
[/center]
[signature]
my bad.. wasnt the handle I was looking at.... [blush]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][inline "Duh hello.gif"]
[font "Arial"][#008000][size 3]Duh - where's the handle? lol[/size][/#008000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]Just funning Mac.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
I guess I just got Confused...LOL.. I saw the picture of the ferrule and thought it was a different view of the handle...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]Thanks for giving me the opportunity
[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]to show off my cousin Duffus. [/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]
you got a cousin name doofus too.. what a small world..
:-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
That looks like a very nice rod. Congrats sister.[Wink]
Let us know how it casts.

Peter
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3]How can you beat the price - and for glass no less.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
maybe one day she will get tired of all those nice rods and reels she has and will just start mailing them off to her BFT family... right sis????? [Wink]

MacFly
[signature]