Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yep, thats a tiger muskie tooth.
Caught 8-4-09 on one of my bucktails at pineview. Dang fish swallowed it, went in with the needle nose, had to get a little to close to the teeth in order to get it out. Didn't know there was a tooth stuck in my thumb until 9-16-09. Tooth was removed 9-18-09. I still cant believe it.
[signature]
Wow, that's a great fish. Those teeth are so sharp its easy not to feel them cut you.
[signature]
Small price to pay for such a beautiful fish![Image: happy.gif] And you have a great story you can back up with pictures.[Smile]
[signature]
I have to agree , that is a very nice Tiger! Hope you don't get a affection from it!
Dennis
[signature]
That's awesome! Did you put it in a bottle to cherish for the rest of your life? I would have. All i have are scars on my fingers. I want a tooth!![sly]
[signature]
I sure did. I told the doctor I will be keeping the x-rays and the tooth. Here is a picture of container and the tooth. I give the tooth a rub for good luck when fishing for the elusive tiger. The tooth measures 1/4"
[signature]
Sweet[cool]
[signature]
Im jealous lol. I want a muskie to bit me and leave a tooth. All i get is lousy cuts the hurt like hell and wont stop bleading lol. I have to tell some of the people on dock no i did not kill anyone i just caught a pike or muckie lol.
[signature]
That is just plain crazy. Cool but crazy.
[signature]